This project is read-only.

Sword Wraith regeneration


Doesn't import properly, because the code assumes regeneration will always be "Regeneration (int)", and Sword Wraith has "Regeneration (Healing)".
I notice there's a lot of substring work on the matching. You may want to consider using regex for this as it lets you match "Regeneration (\d*)" and similar.


GuillaumeJAY wrote Aug 9, 2012 at 7:02 PM

There is already a lot of regexp in the current code, in fact.

But not enough. In fact, I used this project a bit as a crash course in using regular expression. I'm far more fluent with them now than before :), and I should rewrite parts of the scraper. I just hope that I did enough unit tests to be protected against regression bugs.

I just don't have the motivation.

surfarcher wrote Aug 10, 2012 at 1:47 AM

That's understandbale. Hopefully the community can pitch in to help finish the great work you started for us.

wrote Feb 14, 2013 at 2:21 AM